The Agatha or the Good Ones are those beings recognised as being close to Agathon the Good or of partaking of its nature.
Foremost among the Agatha is the Agathic Triad or Agathic Family of Ashura, Mazda and Ushta who can be imagined as Father, Mother and Child.
By their diligent work Ashura and Mazda as good parents produce good order or Asha conducive to the growth of their child Ushta which is the good result of the flourishing of life under the best conditions.
- Ashura is the righteous lord or right-regulating power who produces right-order or Asha.
- Mazda is the wise one who is sensitive to the truth of what exists and has knowledge as to the interconnection of things. Ashura and Mazda work closely together as the combined power Ashura-Mazda.
- Ushta which can be translated as Joy or Radiant Happiness is the passive presence of the Agathon.
Additional to the Agathic Triad are seven being known as the Heptaspenta or seven life-promoters.
1. Eunoia (or Vohumanah) - the Good Mind
Eunoia is the mind of Good Purpose, a mind which wants to do the right thing. Its opposite is Kakonoia or the Bad kind of Mind. Eunoia is regarded as the first 'mark of Chrestus'.
Metanoia is a transformation of the state of mind (the 'Hexis' of the mind) from one state to another. Our work as Zorochristians is to change minds (our own and other peoples') from Kakonoia to Eunoia.
2. Spentamania - the 'Holy Spirit' is the power that changes minds, by bringing wisdom, changing values, developing the abilities of the mind and enlivening the life-loving energies of the soul.
3. Eusebia - good reverence and devotion, piety. This is the mental attention to the productive powers of life and the practical devotion to them.
4. Eukratia - Good Power, Good Rule . This is the good exercise of power and strength to regulate the activities of the world. Where there is perfect Eukratia, there is the Kingdom of Christ.
5. Artista (or Asha) - Best Order or Rightness . Artista in our minds is perfect understanding of reality. Artista in our words is truth-telling. Artista in our actions is righteous action. Artista in society is a situation of perfect connection, where the needs of each are met by the actions of others.
6. Harvatas - Health, Wholeness, Integrity. Where all the parts of ourselves work in balance in happy harmony.
7. Amortas - Non-dyingness, long-livedness, Where we continue to live without injury or disease for there is nothing to cause us damage.
Further good beings may also be recognised as part of the Agatha.