|Blog Home||The Heptaspenta|
The Heptaspenta are seven life-furthering divine beings (Amortons) associated with Agathon and Chrestus.
1. EUNOIA - (Vohumanah) the Good Mind. Eunoia is the mind of Good Purpose, a mind which wants to do the right thing. Its opposite is Kakonoia or the Bad kind of Mind.
2. SPENTAMANIA - the 'Holy Spirit' is the power that changes minds, by bringing wisdom, changing values, developing the abilities of the mind and enlivening the life-loving energies of the soul.
3. EUSEBIA - good reverence and devotion, piety. This is the mental attention to the productive powers of life and the practical devotion to them.
4. EUKRATIA - Good Power, Good Rule . This is the good exercise of power and strength to regulate the activities of the world. Where there is perfect Eukratia, there is the Kingdom of Christ.
5. ARTISTA - Best Order . Artista in our minds is perfect understanding of reality. Artista in our words is truth-telling. Artista in our actions is righteous action. Artista in society is a situation of perfect connection, where the needs of each are met by the actions of others.
6. HARVATAS - Health, Wholeness, Integrity. Where all the parts of ourselves work in balance in happy harmony.
7. AMORTAS Non-dyingness, long-livedness, Where we continue to live without injury or disease for there is nothing to cause us damage.
CHRESTUS and EUNOIA
Both the Divine Christ and the Incarnated Christ are united by their common Good Will. This is a doctrine known to Jesuchristians from the teachings of Nestorius . However Zoroaster taught first of the Good Will which he named Vo-Hu (Vo=Will Hu=Good). The Mind-which-Wills-the-Good he called Vo-Hu-Manah. In Greek we translate this as Eunoia.
Metanoia is a transformation of the state of mind (the 'Hexis' of the mind) from one state to another. Our work as Zorochristians is to change minds (our own and other peoples') from Kakonoia to Eunoia.